Position Description: GKCA Senior Coach
The Gary Kirsten Cricket Academy (GKCA) provides private coaching for individual cricketers, teams and coaches of various ages and experience levels.
All the GKCA Coaches work closely with Head Coach Gary Kirsten and other senior coaches to provide the finest coaching programs designed for school, club, amateur and professional cricketers.
These programs are conducted at world-class facilities that provide aspiring cricketers the very best opportunity of success. Through teaching the fundamentals of cricket and developing a culture of excellence, the qualified coaches deliver a cricketing experience for all individuals and teams based on respect, understanding, honesty, trust and clear communication.
The successful candidate will be;
- A driven professional with strong networking and relationship building skills
- Passionate about cricket at all levels
- Comfortable with technology
- A great communicator that is confident of presenting to groups
- Prepared to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Experienced cricketer with a deep understanding of the game and cricket coaching
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally
This role is part of the coaching team and the applicant will be responsible for contributing to and executing elements of the GKCA coaching strategy within South Africa and internationally.
GKCA offers a competitive salary and a genuine opportunity for you to forge an amazing career in cricket and coaching under the guidance of Gary Kirsten.
- Responsible for all coaching and business functions at Century City facility, Cape Town, SA.
- Devise, implement and manage GKCA coaching products/services and budgets in conjunction with the senior management team to enable the achievement of GKCA goals
- Devise and implement sales and marketing strategies in conjunction with the senior management team to enable the achievement of GKCA goals
- Research and analyse the chosen markets for GKCA products and offerings
- Ensure customer feedback is sought and managed to enable the ongoing development of coaching products and services
- Work with the senior management team as required to assist in the specification and development of GKCA products and services
- Liaise and manage external relationships with partners, sponsors, parents and clients
- Contribute to the high quality offerings of GKCA
- Research, identify and analyse new opportunities within surrounding areas for GKCA
- Assist as required, in recruitment, mentoring, training and managing other GKCA coaches and staff.
- Provide input to the on-going development and maintenance of GKCA intellectual property, process, documentation and templates
- Generally contribute to the development of the GKCA business growth
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required by GKCA from time to time
Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Or complete the form below and attached your CV :[dt_sc_fullwidth_section backgroundcolor=”#e5e5e5″ parallax=”no” backgroundrepeat=”no-repeat” backgroundposition=”left top” paddingtop=”40″ paddingbottom=”40″ textcolor=”#727272″][dt_sc_one_sixth first type =” type1″][/dt_sc_one_sixth] [dt_sc_four_sixth type =” type1″][contact-form-7 id=”2204″ title=”Application”][/dt_sc_four_sixth] [dt_sc_one_sixth type =” type1″][/dt_sc_one_sixth] [/dt_sc_fullwidth_section]