Cape Town | February 2016
We will be hosting our inaugural Festivals during the UK half-term in February 2016
Final dates are still to be confirmed.
- 9 nights bed and breakfast accommodation at 3 star hotels
- Lunch daily
- Airport transfers and daily transport in luxury, air-conditioned coaches
- 6 matches – a mix of T20’s and 50 over games at Cape Town schools and clubs
- A team coaching session with Gary Kirsten
- An afternoon running your own coaching clinic at a disadvantaged school
- A Festival Dinner
- A Cultural Evening with a traditional Cape meal
- A Cricket General Knowledge Quiz evening
- Sightseeing and excursions as follows:
- Table Mountain cablecar
- Robben Island ferry trip
- Boulders Beach penguin colony
- Greenmarket Square
These will be finalised by 01 October 2014. We will also be able to assist with group flight bookings.
We will also be putting together Festival Supporters Packages for parents and siblings.
If you would like to provisionally enter your team or would like more information, please email
We look forward to welcoming your team to Cape Town for a feast of schoolboy cricket!